Skip to main content

Featured

News

Photo by Amy Treasure on Unsplash Shortly after Easter this year I got a very bad concussion that left me on full bed rest for three weeks and semi bed rest for another 3 weeks. For the first three weeks after the diagnosis I was not allowed to use a computer or a phone. I could not even watch TV. I was only allowed to sleep or take a walk if I felt good. The first couple of weeks were hard. The following weeks were better as I learned how to pace myself. I realized that my body was quite adept at letting me know when it had had enough. And so I listened to me and surprisingly, I learned a lot about myself.  For the first time in my life I was able to rest without guilt and it was wonderful. I unplugged and reconnected with nature and it made me incredibly happy. This enabled me to see ME for the first time in what seemed like forever and I started to understand what was missing in my life, what I needed and what I no longer needed.  For a very long time I have equated

DIY: Mason Jar Fairies

1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a  Mason jar. 
2. Add diamond glitter 
3. Seal the jar with a lid. 
4. Shake.

and now you have Mason Jar Fairies

UPDATE: The photo above is not representative of what this will actually look like. The photo below is what it will look like.  
See Wiki instructions here

Comments

  1. it does not work.. my grandaughter was very upset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our apologies. We trusted the source but it seems that the photo is not representative of the effect. We have updated the post and it will be pulled so that no one else suffers the same fate. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

      ReplyDelete

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts